Thursday, July 29, 2010

Man's Best Friend

I didn't do very well today taking pictures, although I saw a couple of things that were interesting. H and I were on Park Avenue around 58th Street and, low and behold, the woman with the Uncle Sam tattoo walked by! This time she had on high-waisted jeans and a red and white striped shirt with a red ribbon in her hair. She still looked like she was dressing from the 40's. So strange...it makes you wonder how many people you see more than once but you just don't recognize them. Below is a picture of the woman I am talking about just to remind you. She was on 6th Avenue around 57th Street when I saw her the first time.


The second thing I saw was MADELINE! I quickly texted T and asked him if maybe Madeline was missing and had done the Homeward Bound thing by walking up here to find me! I had to stop and take a picture of this little dog because she looked so much like Maddie. I am ready to see her! Hopefully she will remember me and won't punish me for leaving her for so long.

"Oh, Motha. I am finally here in the city and have been looking for you everywhere!"



No comments:

Post a Comment