Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'll Have What She's Having

This morning after H headed to class, I went to a workshop of sorts at the Apple Store. I wanted to learn how to edit video on my Mac. This is the Apple Store, which is on 59th Street and 5th Avenue in front of the GMC Building.



Walking back I snapped a picture of the windows at Bergdorf's.


It poured rain today. H and I headed out with raincoats and umbrellas. There was no dodging puddles. We walked over to the Carnegie Deli for lunch. The sandwiches are ridiculous; they are probably 6 inches tall.

The pickles were good, very sour and salty.




I got the Carnegie salad. It was just a regular chef salad with tons of cheese, turkey, bacon and pastrami. It was so big, I took my leftovers home. I can eat on those for several more meals.


I got a potato pancake so H could taste it and I could eat it.


H got challah French toast. It looked so good. We might have to go back so I can try it. There are just not enough meals to try everything!


This is the new painting. I think H must have captured the woman's personality. She was still a pistol today. By the time this pose is over, all the paintings might have devil horns.



The rain was letting up but H was prepared for a downpour.

2 comments:

  1. The model needs a potato pancake!!!! Maybe she's in a bad mood because she hasn't eaten lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are probably right about that. H said she was really skinny. It's the low/no carbs thing probably. That can really make you grumpy.

    ReplyDelete