Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Louisiana Crunch Cake

 I did a few errands today getting ready for some friends who are coming tomorrow.  When I passed Rockefeller Center, I walked down to look at these hydrangeas.  They were so pretty.


In a local grocery I was looking at the Entenmann's pastries and saw this "Louisiana Crunch Cake."  I got really tickled because we all in Louisiana know how we love our crunch cake!  What?



 I ate a sandwich in the park and watched them film part of a movie.  Well...mainly I watched them stand around getting ready to film part a movie.  I overheard it's The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.  Ben Stiller is directing it and Kristen Wiig has something to do with it; maybe she's in it.  I never saw her or Ben Stiller.


More tall buildings...



Below is the Time Warner buildings in Columbus Circle

I had dinner with our friend Hunter, the greatest guy on the face of the earth!  We had a wonderful time.  

I brought with me to NY some old slides my dad took through the years.  Several were taken back in the mid-80's of NYC.  Here are a few of those.

St Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center

 Fall in Central Park


 A dog walker by our old apartment


My mom and dad in the park

No comments:

Post a Comment