Monday, June 6, 2011

Stonehenge in NYC


Tony left this morning and I am staying a few more days. After he left, I took a walk in the park and then came back to the apartment and changed. I had lunch at SAKs and looked around a bit. On the way back to the apartment I passed Trump Tower and couldn't help but think of Celebrity Apprentice and LaToya Jackson who, when fired, said, "Mr. Trump, this experience has been the best experience I have ever experienced." To LaToya!!!

Bill, Tony's brother, came for a few days. We took a cab down to Babbo to eat and on the way we noticed everyone standing on the street corners taking pictures. As we looked to the west, at each street intersection, we could see the sun setting through the canyon of tall buildings. Apparently this happens only at certain times during the year. Below are a couple of pictures although they are not mine.







No comments:

Post a Comment