Saturday, July 9, 2011

It Was Right Under My Nose All the Time!


I finally found the anthora cup!  Yesterday when we got down to the lobby of the building there was a guy leaning over the desk reading the paper.  He had a Yankees cap on with the stickers still on it, tats all up and down his arms and a couple of piercings.  He looked pretty tough.  I thought, This guy will know where to find my cup of coffee!  So I said, I have a question.  To which he immediately replied, Oh, I'm not the super.  I said, I know but I think you might be able to help me.  Then I proceeded to ask him and he said, Oh, right next door at the newspaper/souvenir stand.  I had called myself looking there but had not seen the neon coffee sign in the back of the little kiosk.  And the rest is history!  Two days before I leave NYC I find the cup!!


For Tony's birthday, Hannah wanted him to try the peanut butter sandwich shop.  We all got different kinds of sandwiches and then got the sampler too.  We had a rather large doggie bag when we left. 







No comments:

Post a Comment