Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bambú-zled

This morning while H was in class, T and I took care of some errands. We had to figure out a way to get her oil paintings home. Lee's Art Supply helped us. They packaged everything up and then we will ship them by FedEx. It was more complicated than I thought it would be.

We met H and went to E.A.T. for lunch and then walked over to the Met.




We first went up to the roof for an exhibit still in progress. Big Bambú is being built each day be two artists and several helpers. You can actually walk up into this exhibit if you get to the Met early and stand in line for tickets, which we didn't do. The view of the city from the roof is also impressive.




We grabbed a cab on our way downtown after leaving the Met. I couldn't believe the sign on a car we passed: Student Driver. There is no way I would want to learn how to drive in Manhattan! I guess though if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere! =)

We did a few things in midtown and then headed back to the apartment, did some laundry and then had dinner at I Sodi.


No comments:

Post a Comment